Monday, January 25, 2010

good morning!

hey yO! ITS 7AM right now! hahaha but i woke up earlier than this. around...6am? haha to do my homework >.<
its like a habit alr to wake up so early. kinda weird though. never woke up so early before. after studying in Sg.
My post like getting shorter and shorter. hahaha nth much to write though. I guess i'll only continue writing after going some interesting places.
OH YA. yesterday evening went to Guillotaire. Its a so called "chinese town" in Lyon. The supermarkets there surely sell alot of chinese stuffs. Expensive but very convenient. I guess i can come back and buy my oyster sauce when i finish mine. hahahah. its around 3.90 euros for a very big bottle.
Me and my fren wonder if they will sell bak kwa on CNY? hahahaa.. anyways, i think i shouldnt spend so much on these unnecessary things. save it for my next travel.
We've already decided where to go on our next holiday. which is from 19th FEB to 1st MAR.
will tell you guys later after i've booked my ticket! (:





2 comments:

  1. OK....tell ya...interested 2 know, and 19th is quite near already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mana piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    thinking of june make me T_T :S

    ReplyDelete